News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

on sale projects

Started by dwstanford, July 01, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwstanford

Are all the projects that are on sale being discontinued, or just some?

madbean

All the zVex stuff (maybe not the Poindexter), Aristocrat, Darkside, Neutrino, Yellow Shark. The Serendipity, EgoDriver, Glitterrattii and DeadRinger I might keep around for a while. Others are just on sale.

dwstanford

Great!  If you were getting rid of the Fatpants, I was gonna cry my eyes out. :'(

Seiche

I just made my first order and took advantage of the sales  ;D

but why are the catalinbreads, Neutrino, Sunking and Silverfox discontinued? those were all on my "soon to order" list :'(
Not enough interest?

jtn191

Quote from: Seiche on July 03, 2011, 01:39:17 PM

but why are the catalinbreads, Neutrino, Sunking and Silverfox discontinued? those were all on my "soon to order" list :'(
Not enough interest?

no way there wasn't enough interest in the sunking. He mentioned he was trying to move away from clones of commercial pedals & that's why the sunking, neutrino, zvex stuff...is going--to make room for new stuff, some original designs

nzCdog

Quote from: jtn191 on July 03, 2011, 02:00:06 PM
is going--to make room for new stuff, some original designs

That is cool  8)

reddo

Check the BST subforum there are a couple of people who are okayed to etch and sell most of the discontinued pcbs.

Not enough interest?

Seiche

Quote from: reddo on July 06, 2011, 03:20:10 AM
Check the BST subforum there are a couple of people who are okayed to etch and sell most of the discontinued pcbs.

Not enough interest?

thanks, i've already gotten a heads up  ;)