News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I think i have a crush... or a crunch...

Started by GrindCustoms, February 05, 2016, 05:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Being a fan of the Mark series.... tried a 2C once... really digged it but could'nt afford at that moment.

This BeardlyJohnny sig is quite the awesome!

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Jabulani Jonny

Dude, although that's not my guitar tone palette, that is one flexible and great sounding amp!  Talk about a ton of features too. 
Jonathan

HamSandwich

mattc

Prior to the announcement of that amp, I hadn't suffered from amp GAS in a very long time.

nzCdog

Impressive how much horsepower and functionality they squeeze into the small package... same with the Mark V.
JP looks fully stoked with it ... especially the 'shred' switch... ;D

GrindCustoms

You really see how much stuff Mesa can stuff into an enclosure when you have to do maintenance on your amp, i had to change the Clean Gain pot that is a push/pull in my MKIV.... what a pain it was... ...chances it was on the front control panel, just can't imagine working at changing burnt bits and bobs if it ever occured, will surely send it to a certified tech.

Agreed about the enthusiasm of JP, the shred mode is like when too much ain't enough mode, loving that! :D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

pryde

Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 06, 2016, 10:47:11 PM
You really see how much stuff Mesa can stuff into an enclosure when you have to do maintenance on your amp, i had to change the Clean Gain pot that is a push/pull in my MKIV.... what a pain it was... ...chances it was on the front control panel, just can't imagine working at changing burnt bits and bobs if it ever occured, will surely send it to a certified tech.

Agreed about the enthusiasm of JP, the shred mode is like when too much ain't enough mode, loving that! :D

This. Most Boogies are notoriously painful to repair. I do like them but cringe when one comes into the shop.
A local guitar god/friend of mine plays through a little Mesa Subway Rocket and the tone just kills.