madbean

night-B

redbean

Quote from: madbean on July 04, 2011, 06:11:49 PM
Let's do this instead!

Hell yeah, Professor Madbean!!  8)
es là-bas!!

bigmufffuzzwizz

An original design! I'm really lovin it! 2 thumbs up for the Beanster!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

JakeFuzz

:o

Awesome. Must know how it works... Its like the Goatkeeper except much more practical and manageable. Wonder how it would sound hooked up to a wah.  

plesur

That's mind bending  :o

Fantastic quality video in HD too.

madbean

Quote from: JakeFuzz on July 04, 2011, 06:34:34 PM
:o

Awesome. Must know how it works... Its like the Goatkeeper except much more practical and manageable. Wonder how it would sound hooked up to a wah.  

JakeFuzz

Sick!!! Sounds like the guitar from "Any Colour you like".

insomniac2295

Reminds me a lot of this:

pandadandan

nzCdog

Cool sounds madbean, but I feel like I'm missing something...
Which project is the demo of? ???

madbean

Quote from: nzCdog on July 06, 2011, 09:39:14 AM

Not one that exists yet. It's part of a 'modular' series of projects I want to do. The control board utilizes the MV-53 chip which sends out a control voltage. It's also tap tempo. Anyway, you can use that voltage output on any number of modulation based effects, and others.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: insomniac2295 on July 05, 2011, 02:45:33 AM

This is probably the best sounding tremelo I've ever heard! Anyone have any idea what this is based on?

I like the sound of a way more versatile version of the original project. Instead of just focusing on wah, it can interact with other modulation based effects as well as a wah like the example you gave. Your on to something good!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

nzCdog

Quote from: madbean on July 06, 2011, 10:00:05 AM
Quote from: nzCdog on July 06, 2011, 09:39:14 AM

Not one that exists yet. It's part of a 'modular' series of projects I want to do. The control board utilizes the MV-53 chip which sends out a control voltage. It's also tap tempo. Anyway, you can use that voltage output on any number of modulation based effects, and others.

Very cool!  8)

rlopes

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on July 06, 2011, 04:54:56 PM
Quote from: insomniac2295 on July 05, 2011, 02:45:33 AM

This is probably the best sounding tremelo I've ever heard! Anyone have any idea what this is based on?

I like the sound of a way more versatile version of the original project. Instead of just focusing on wah, it can interact with other modulation based effects as well as a wah like the example you gave. Your on to something good!
I don't know what this is based but this is a video of the breadboard devopement.
http://www.youtube.com/user/skynet3d#p/u/7/H31XsuynMOI

I will ask him (skynet) because he is from my country (Portugal) and i know him from another forum. If he tells me i will let you know what is the circuit on which the tremelo is based on.