News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Box of Clean

Started by Tremster, February 18, 2016, 10:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremster

I had these circuits on my board in various other forms as single pedals, now put them in one box to save space, using Jon's Millenium Bypass.
Madbean Fatpants jr.
Aion Lumin aka BBE Sonic Stomp
Demeter Compulator

Martan

That is sweet looking! And great combo. I thought the LEDs were drops of water at first :)

Great build!

playpunk

That's some serious crammage. Looks like a great little box of clean!

I'm thinking of putting together a multi with nothing but outrageous fuzzes..... Kinda the other end of the spectrum.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

mrclean77

Serious crammage, indeed! Did you save enough space to justify the shoehorning? I'm considering making a 3-n-1 for myself (chorus>delay>reverb), but I would be going w a 1590DD

Tremster

Thanks
Quote from: mrclean77 on February 18, 2016, 12:52:33 PM
Did you save enough space to justify the shoehorning?
A little, since the single pedals have side jacks. I now have space for another 1590B pedal.
Not that it really matters, I didn't need that space urgently. Just thought this would be a nice challenge and combo, and it is.

jtaormina

Nice work. I have to admit all of the clean circuits in one multi is a good idea. Inspiring I'd say. Labels are stamps? What type of ink/paint? Where did you get the stamper from? I've often thought about trying a stamp letter look.

Tremster

Quote from: jtaormina on February 20, 2016, 07:28:08 PM
Nice work. I have to admit all of the clean circuits in one multi is a good idea. Inspiring I'd say. Labels are stamps? What type of ink/paint? Where did you get the stamper from? I've often thought about trying a stamp letter look.
Thanks. Yes, it's all stamped on, the stamper set I got from ebay and the ink is Stazon "Opaque Cotton White".

jtaormina

Found a chemical to mix with powder coat powder. It makes it into a paint you can brush or spray. I wonder if stamping with with this liquid powder paint and a bake job would turn out...Hmm.

nzCdog

tight!  nice work tremster!  ;D