News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dallas Rangemaster build [for my daughter] :-) Picture Heavy !

Started by komigenie, February 20, 2016, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

komigenie

My DIY Dallas Rangemaster ...  ;)

HamSandwich

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Woah! And how?!

komigenie

alanp

8) 8) 8)

Nichicons, polystyrene, and Vishay-Dales? Plus... Smallbear Bare Bear Box, is it?

Seriously nice.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

komigenie

komigenie

Thnx, i try to make something nice for my girl, she is 13, but all she is interested is music! Have all A in the school, play Cello in school orchestra and guitar and bass @ home! Still find time to make money in community taking care of pets and babies, so i try to make her the best i can! Took her to Orlando last summer to see Rolling Stones, got her tickets for Pearl Jam in Raleigh, building pedal board now, and next thing is Fender Tweed! I got her 2 acoustic guitars (Fender and Crafters) 2 electric (Washburn and Strat) and one Ibanez Bass! have 3 amps but all are toys! I dont play anymore, problems with fingers, but i can still solder! So, more projects are on the way [emoji41]

m-Kresol

Perfect, just perfect. She's one lucky girl!
How did you do the graphics and font? Reverse etching and hand painting the raised parts?
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jtaormina

Oy Vay! Johnny likey!

Teach her to play some early Black Sabbath, Toni Iommi would be proud!

Martan

That looks seriously amazing! I'm sure she will treasure it always. Nice work.

I'm curious about the graphic techniques as well.

matmosphere

Damn, that is some top notch work! It looks amazing, and it sounds like you've got a pretty amazing kid too.

Sorry to hear you can't play anymore.:(

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bcalla

Quote from: m-Kresol on February 21, 2016, 12:27:21 AM
Perfect, just perfect. She's one lucky girl!
How did you do the graphics and font? Reverse etching and hand painting the raised parts?
Agreed, regarding the pedal and your daughter!!!

How DID you finish it?  Raised lettering on the knobs, too???

chuckbuick

monkeyssj1

I'm curious also... Are they really nice stickers? Or are you just an insane pro with a special pen????