News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Question about complete hearing loss...as a feature!

Started by Cortexturizer, February 22, 2016, 01:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortexturizer

Ditto on that. Just amazing people all around. I am glad I have started this topic.
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

davent

Pryde have you been able to resume cycling, i've always been pretty leery about getting back on the bike, plus i was pretty gonzo and don't bounce like i used to.

Postscript, i'd been getting MRI'd every year to monitor my brain state but currently biannual, last check up in January all clear but in 2014 showed another tumour, small 1cm blob (they're are benign). This time they tried a Cyberknife to nuke it. Three knives in Canada and one's a short walk down the street. Three half hour sessions over a couple days, walk over, lie down, walk home. A total non-event that has done the trick for now anyways. Cool thing they let me have my mask that's used to bolt my head to the table while nuking, have to make something out of it, bolt it to the wall like a trophy head.

dave

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

pryde

Wow that is the most awesome mask ever. Super hero or villain?

Yes I road and/or mountain bike several times a week now. I am not as fast or daring as I once was but my perspective has totally changed on the bike in that I am just plain grateful to be pedaling, breathing, and grinding on.
As a matter of fact I did my first trail race last year with mono-vision and plan to do more racing this season. I don't care about placing anymore, it is just about pushing yourself with what you have as you said.

davent

That's great to hear! The hunger never goes away, major adrenaline rush to go out there and give it your all, reclaim the joy, push on, push on!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?