News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My first multi (DMinner content)

Started by flanagan0718, February 25, 2016, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

Leevibe

DMinner is DMan! So beautifully thought through and executed. That is so beautiful. And, what a cool sounding implementation of those circuits. Gorgeous etches, very tidy guts. Symbiosis at its best. Dan, I'm curious about that guitar.

flanagan0718

Thanks again Guys! Lots of kind words.

Dminner

Mike, I love this thing so freakin much!

Quote from: Leevibe on March 02, 2016, 04:52:42 PM
DMinner is DMan! So beautifully thought through and executed. That is so beautiful. And, what a cool sounding implementation of those circuits. Gorgeous etches, very tidy guts. Symbiosis at its best. Dan, I'm curious about that guitar.

Thanks man.  Mike is a crazy man. It is fun to work with someone so fearless...bascially "Yeah, I have never done a multi before, but one with four circuits should be no problem" haha.

Also, the guitar, I designed it and had a local luthier build it.  See pg 2 here: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=20852.msg205899#msg205899

Leevibe

Quote from: Dminner on March 02, 2016, 09:15:58 PM

Also, the guitar, I designed it and had a local luthier build it.  See pg 2 here: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=20852.msg205899#msg205899

Rad. So is it a new production wide range, or one of the super rare authentic oldies? Either way, that's one cool axe.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Dminner on March 02, 2016, 09:15:58 PM
Mike, I love this thing so freakin much!

Quote from: Leevibe on March 02, 2016, 04:52:42 PM

Thanks man.  Mike is a crazy man. It is fun to work with someone so fearless...bascially "Yeah, I have never done a multi before, but one with four circuits should be no problem" haha.

Nice it's a pretty huge pedal full of awesome. It is one thing people who know say I am...fearless. The verb alone on that thing is out of this world. I'm glad people like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke51411

With THE PLAGUE?!?¿¡¿ that has to be MASSIVE!

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

flanagan0718

jimilee

That's really original all the ay around. Nice job. What kind of pick up set up do ou have in your guitar, single or Buckers? Sounded like singles too me. The fuzz sounds really good.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Quote from: jimilee on May 14, 2016, 02:01:50 AM
That's really original all the ay around. Nice job. What kind of pick up set up do ou have in your guitar, single or Buckers? Sounded like singles too me. The fuzz sounds really good.

They are actually hums. It's the stock 490s in my SG. My camera just makes them sound a little thin that's all. The fuzz is a red llama clone.

jimilee

Quote from: flanagan0718 on May 14, 2016, 02:27:04 AM

They are actually hums. It's the stock 490s in my SG. My camera just makes them sound a little thin that's all. The fuzz is a red llama clone.
DOOHHH!! My bad.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Quote from: jimilee on May 14, 2016, 02:28:19 AM
Quote from: flanagan0718 on May 14, 2016, 02:27:04 AM

DOOHHH!! My bad.

No worries

JC103

Wow, reminds me of old 8bit nes Contra backgrounds and levels. Spooky and so cool, awesome work!

Lubdar

great work you guys...astonishing!!!
(--c^.^)--c