News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Problems with messaging?

Started by markeprice, March 07, 2016, 07:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markeprice

I sent a couple messages to Madbean last week and haven't gotten a response, and, I looked at my Sent messages folder and they weren't there.  Is there a known problem?  I have created a tube preamp board over the last 6-7 months and I would like to offer to forum members and have tried to notify Madbean before I do.  It is a Dual Showman/Alembic inspired preamp with a charge pump that can run around 185vdc or so,  so you don't have to have a big transformer type power supply.  Easily fits in a 1590BB enclosure works like a charm.  See attachment for the 2nd prototype board.  I have a newer version about ready to go. 
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com

Tremster

I don't get email notification when receiving a PM.
?!

jimilee

He's hard to reach by PM, stays pretty busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

m-Kresol

Quote from: Tremster on March 07, 2016, 07:23:20 AM
I don't get email notification when receiving a PM.
?!

I've noticed that too. Also, the option to select getting notified of new PMs is gone...
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

markeprice

I guess I could show my project on the forum and if somebody feels I should not, I can stop......He said notification was just a courtesy, however, I was hoping for him to tell me what he thought before I started showing the project.

jimilee

Quote from: markeprice on March 07, 2016, 01:14:28 PM
I guess I could show my project on the forum and if somebody feels I should not, I can stop......He said notification was just a courtesy, however, I was hoping for him to tell me what he thought before I started showing the project.
There's is a section for member projects and group buys, it's been done numerous times, honestly there hasn't been any issues in the past. Just don't replicate a bean project and sell it.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

markeprice

Thanks for your thought Jimilee and I JUST got a message back from MadBean blessing me going forward.  Now, if I can get the documentation ready, I should be able to present this project to the forum.  Thanks again!
Mark

jimilee

Happy to help.