News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Does anybody have the stuff from Bevis audio?

Started by matmosphere, March 08, 2016, 08:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

If you do it in a pdf file, I'd love to have it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Quote from: TNblueshawk on March 09, 2016, 07:35:44 PM
I haven't looked at them in a few years but after it disappeared once when it came back I printed every freakin' page I could print if I recall that correctly. Yeah, I'm old enough to where there is nothing like good old fashioned paper  :P

If you send me your email I'll see if I can't scan them here at work to you tomorrow and then email. I really don't recall what was in there per se and if I have what you need.

Analogue and paper rule !!

Thanks man. I actually managed to track down the article I was looking for and a few others, but I really hope this stuff does come back around at some point.

selfdestroyer

nzCdog

matmosphere

Thanks! This had to be one of the best corners of the internet around.

peterc

Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

basser_32

There was a thread on another forum that quoted dano saying he would eventually get back up and going again but I read that a while ago... hopefully it'll still happen.

matmosphere

George

Muadzin

Quote from: basser_32 on March 13, 2016, 10:02:54 AM
There was a thread on another forum that quoted dano saying he would eventually get back up and going again but I read that a while ago... hopefully it'll still happen.

There are lots of things I plan to eventually do. If they're actually likely to materialize that's a whole other thing. It can be argued that the buy/sell/trade forum is full of stuff on offer that the original owners at one time planned to do but didn't. I hope Beavis Audio will make a comeback, but the longer its gone, the less likely its going to happen.

jimilee

Quote from: basser_32 on March 13, 2016, 10:02:54 AM
Seems like someone even offered him free space to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

boppy100

Dano hinted that sometimes life can get in the way.  Hopefully he has gotten beyond that and realizes what Beavis Audio has meant to countless budding musicians and electronic gurus.  I know what his site meant to me in an otherwise not so good period of mine.

chromesphere

I've mentioned his site a number of times in my videos and even had a link to his site on my store for some time.  It is an excellent resource particularly for new builders, such a shame its gone he's very good at delivering confusing topics in a simple manor...
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Addy Bart