News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Xvive MN3005 back in stock at smallbear.

Started by Scruffie, March 18, 2016, 05:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

dan.schumaker

Got another pair.  I guess one can't have too many 3005's around  :)

raulduke

Well sh*t.

Better order some before they go again!

peAk

The hoarder in me almost bought some more

Then I checked myself  ::)

Martan

Aristatertotle

Ordered as soon as I saw this. I am officially incredibly antsy for the Timelapse delay.  :)

daleykd

I'm tempted to get another set, too.  The cheapster in me thinks he'll order from Cabintech again to save like... $6.  I also seem to recall cheaper S&H.

brucer

Quote from: peAk on March 18, 2016, 05:42:28 AM
The hoarder in me almost bought some more

Then I checked myself  ::)

Ha!  Me too!  But now I'm reconsidering my reconsidering!   :P

electricb

This is great news. I just ordered a PCB for a layout I did of a Maxon AD-900 to fit in a 1590BB. I was hoping these would come in so I could build it up when the boards get here. Looks like Cabin Tech has them in stock too, FYI.

solderfumes

Just checking here, are the MN3101s at smallbear also from Xvive?  If not, I can still use them with an MN3005 right?

I'm mostly looking at building an Aquaboy Deluxe and/or a Total Recall, so it doesn't matter either way, but I thought I'd check.

daleykd

Quote from: solderfumes on March 18, 2016, 11:40:06 AM
Just checking here, are the MN3101s at smallbear also from Xvive?  If not, I can still use them with an MN3005 right?

I'm mostly looking at building an Aquaboy Deluxe and/or a Total Recall, so it doesn't matter either way, but I thought I'd check.
Do you need the MN3101 for the Aquaboy Deluxe or Total Recall?  I don't remember needing it for the TR.

solderfumes

When I wrote that I thought I didn't need it for either, but I double-checked and saw that it's required for the Aquaboy Deluxe.  The Total Recall doesn't use it.

juansolo

Hmm, will have to get my finger out I suppose. I've had one of Brian's analogue delays sat here for ages in the 'PCBs I'm sure I'll get around to at some point' pile.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

chromesphere

Hey guys, thought i should say something here about the preorder chips that are still remaining to be filled, in case your wondering what the hell's going on (small bear has stock why doesn't Paul???).  Well, they are going to be here VERY SHORTLY (a couple of days time).   

More about that here: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=22200.0

Cheers
Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube