News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

07.10 - Dude...where's my order?

Started by madbean, July 10, 2011, 09:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Just a quick update on those awaiting orders: I've got the lion's share of the last ten days work almost complete and I expect to ship out about 80 orders on Monday. There will still be a few left to do and those should go out Tuesday late afternoon. I made around 120 pcbs this week which is definitely a record....and some of these new ones ain't small needer! Thanks to everyone for hanging in there and being patient with the turn-around.

There will be a couple more projects coming up soon. My hope is to get the reverb, wah and my take on the DBA "robot" thing done next. That one has got me pretty excited!

I also have a new batch of prototypes coming in the next couple of days for the phaser, the Dirtbag delay, and some others.

k.rock!

Awesome, I can't wait for the new projects man :) thank you so much for your hard work. You're great!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jstbrowsin

That's great MB looking forward to the dirtbag no pressure here but do you possibly have an ETA on the weener wah please? I got a vox shell ready n waitin   :-*

bigmufffuzzwizz

Sounds good! I've got requests for a good wah and I've been telling them ones coming soon! Delay sounds great, so does a phaser. Are you gonna push the Electric Mistress back?  :)
I can't wait until I have a MB vibe, phaser, flanger and sick analog delay all on my board  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

TheCobbenator

Dang man. Glad business is booming during all this transition!

What's the word on the electric mistress? I've had GAS bad for a few months over that one!

madbean

The next round of manufactured boards may include these: Electric Mistress, Dipthonizer, a Univibe, two delays and something else I am forgetting. I'll be placing that order here in the next 10 days.

Ang3lus

which 2 delays ? will one be digital ?

raulduke

Looking forward to receiving my order.

Got all my parts ready so I'm ready to start building when the PCB's arrive   :)

I'm also looking forward to the Weener Wah finally being released.

I have had a Crybaby Shell sat here for months waiting for some weener  ;D

Haberdasher

Good Gawd there's some great projects coming up.  The delays, univibe, phaser, flanger, electric mistress, dipthonizer, etc etc.

:drool:
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

gtr2

Delays...as in more than one....  :-*

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

bigmufffuzzwizz

Have you considered making a tube pedal pcb??
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

fuzzzz

Quote from: madbean on July 12, 2011, 02:31:32 AM
The next round of manufactured boards may include these: Electric Mistress, Dipthonizer, a Univibe, two delays and something else I am forgetting.
I need to save a lot of money this month  :-[
my girlfriend is going to hate me
I know my english is kinda crappy, I'm sorry :(

jtn191

I'm guessing the two delays are dirtbag and blue sky

madbean

Paypal is not emailing out shipping notifications and tracking#'s (domestic) on some orders. I'm not sure why this is happening, but it should go automatically when the postage is purchased through their service.

All orders up through 7.7 will be out today. All orders from 7.8 onward will be out Monday!

jighead81

Does anyone know if the "Tilt" is shipping out later than everything else?  It's been awhile since I ordered it and I'm thinking maybe I messed up somewhere, I don't know.  Thanks