News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cornish G2

Started by jimilee, May 01, 2016, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Here's an Animal G-02 from guitar pcb. Sounds pretty brutal. I built it with a buffer and a huge 10mm led.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Matt

I like it a lot! Nice build
Matt

Orbis_Ignis

I built one of those a while ago. I think it was my third or fourth peda build. Great sounding muff.

Martan

I love that the LED completely changes the feel of the artwork when its on :D I bought some of those LEDs from Tayda recently and have been waiting to find a home for them.

markeprice

I hate to ask this, but I am terrible at finishing the pedals.  Did you use a waterslide decal for the muppet guy?  THanks!  By the way, looks great inside and out.
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com

matmosphere

Best drummer ever!

Looks great. I need to start building muffs one of these days.

Addy Bart

jimilee

Quote from: markeprice on May 02, 2016, 12:56:29 PM
I hate to ask this, but I am terrible at finishing the pedals.  Did you use a waterslide decal for the muppet guy?  THanks!  By the way, looks great inside and out.
Yep, sure did. I have those leds for sometime now just waiting in a place to use them. I bought about 5 of them, so I have a few more to place somewhere.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bcalla

Very cool, great graphic!