News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

another cardinal and some stuff that went in the crash…

Started by 29palms, February 27, 2016, 06:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

29palms

I originally wanted to put my Cardinal Trem in a 1590b but didn't have the chops to get it in there, so I ended up sticking it in a BB.
A couple of builds later, I still had the box, with some wonky holes drilled so I bought another pcb and went for it—

One of the problems I had first time round was my plan to have the switch where the LED is and vice versa, but that makes it impossible to get the base on the enclosure. This time I just managed to squeeze the switch in. The wirings getting slightly better and I am trying out a TH customs bypass as I had some switch pop from my old cardinal.

Lost in the crash—

a multiplex jr

the magical Surfy Bear FET reverb

thanks for looking!

playpunk

I love that surfy bear. The others are slick, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

nzCdog

Man, dem graphics are neato! Really nice finishing dude

AntKnee

I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

monkeyssj1

bcalla

All 3 are great, but I really like the matching theme on your Multiplex and Cardinal.

matmosphere

Those red and black graphics are amazing! Nice style man. Any chance we could see a gut shot of the sturdy bear?

Timko

Those black and red graphics are on point. I love stylized designs like this.

AntKnee

If all your pedals have that theme, it may get hard to tell what youre stomping on.  ;D
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

29palms

^^lol, my crappy pics don't show it but the multiplex and cardinal are actually different colours, so hopefully I'll be able to stomp the right ones! They're flourescent orange and flourescent pink/red so I'm interested to see them under UV, now I just need to get a gig in a place that has UV lights...

Matmosphere—I didn't do a gut shot of the surfy bear as I had the board facing inwards—not a lot to see apart from some ropey soldering!
Here's a shot of the business side before I boxed it.

thanks for the kind words guys!

diablochris6

I really like your design style. I have a Surfy Bear that I haven't gotten around to putting together. After seeing this again, I might have to give it a go.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

selfdestroyer

I really dig the artwork and font. Plus, much fun to be had with those three pedals on at once.

Cody

Addy Bart

flanagan0718

Love the "block art" you've been doing. It looks great. Super clean builds all around man!

-Mike-

29palms

thanks Chris, you should definitely build it, sounds lush with a long tank.

cheers Cody,
the surfy bear into the cardinal is definitely a winner!

thanks, Andy and Mike, I don't know about super clean though, I think my camera hides a lot! ;]