News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Queen of Tone

Started by Adam_DIY, April 13, 2016, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_DIY

Well I'm a long time lurker who finally joined the site in the last week or so and thought I'd share with the rest of the class.  Just finished this tonight build number 10 The Queen of Tone featuring Dr Mrs The Monarch on a Rullywow Queen of Bone pcb. 

I've had the pcb for about 5 months now and was a little intimidated when I started as I've never built anything with this high a parts count or with 2 channels but it was really easy and worked first time.  Ben's instructions were great and he was really helpful when I asked him stupid questions via email.

Cortexturizer

amazing in every regard.
awesome!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

jimilee

Daaaammmmnnn that's pretty awesome looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

studiodunn

mcallisterra

Archer font! Love it, great looking build.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

v00d00blues79

gordo

What a clean build.  Nicely done!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Martan

Really nice! Looks like you have the "proper" diodes as well. They seemed to be tough to get for a while.

Orbis_Ignis

That looks great man. I like me some Venture Bros

lincolnic

Adam_DIY

Thanks gents I'm looking forward to rocking it at gig levels this weekend.  I really love the idea of a pedal board full of Venture Bros and Archer pedals  8)

bcalla

Wow!  Impressive work!

chuckbuick

lincolnic

Quote from: Adam_MD on April 13, 2016, 09:27:18 PM
Thanks gents I'm looking forward to rocking it at gig levels this weekend.  I really love the idea of a pedal board full of Venture Bros and Archer pedals  8)

If you make a Brick Frog pedal, you'll be my hero.

Adam_DIY

Quote from: lincolnic on April 14, 2016, 08:19:33 PM

If you make a Brick Frog pedal, you'll be my hero.

He's on the list though after Murder Bear  ;D