News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Re: Need some REAL help pt. 2...

Started by K3yPr0gg3r, April 26, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K3yPr0gg3r

Hi Again,

Sorry, I couldn't attach the second pic to the previous question for some reason. This again has to do with Barry's PCBs, and using a breakout, specifically one of Ben's, (RullyWow), Detour boards. Please defer to the attached pics for the questions/statements below.
In the GuitarPCB build docs it states that the In/Out connections are done through the pad with the "T" next to it. The other is a ground. So I'm assuming that I would just run a hook-up from the Detour EI/EO, (orange brackets), to the "T" connections on the OMG PCB. I'd then run hook-ups from the ground and 9V, (grey and green respectively), to the G and 9V pads on the right side of the OMG PCB.
Just below P2 on the OMG PCB is D3. That's supposed to house the LED for the bypass/FX engaged. Again assuming, if I'm using the Detour, (red bracket), I'd leave this off along with the resistor placement of the CLR on the OMG PCB itself. In/Out jacks would be hooked up via the pads on the Detour marked with black brackets. Am I missing anything?
I apologize for the seemingly "basic" questions, but with every vendors hook-ups being different, and trying to use a breakout that I think would work best for me it can get confusing!

Thanks again for the help!!!

galaxiex

Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.

K3yPr0gg3r

Great...still trying to get the concept of using one man's breakout for different vendors builds. Thanks for the feedback!!