News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The procrastination build report(s)

Started by Stomptown, May 23, 2016, 10:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

Hey guys, I realized that my backlog of build reports was catching up to my backlog of unpopulated PCBs so I though I'd finally put an end to the procrastination and share some of the stuff I've built over the past year. Thanks for looking!

Madbean Sharkfin: I have to give Brian a shout out for PIFing this PCB to me last year.  Thanks again my good sir!  Although you may not need this pedal, you should want one.  It's total awesomeness!

Madbean Moodring: as many have pointed out, this is a very nice reverb pedal and is super versatile.  Definitely going on my board!

Grind Customs Tusk (Klon Centaur): I absolutely love the PCB layout for this one. Super easy to wire up and pro looking! 

Big Muff (Civil War specs): I built this one using one of my Notorious Big PCBs. Graphic is a retread but I regretted selling my original build and had to build another.

CJs Shoot the Moon Tremolo: I built this one with a PCB that I designed years ago.  I saw someone selling it on the forum and ended up buying it back since I already had the enclosure ready to go.  Another shout out here to ThomasH for PIFing me the relay bypass kit!  Graphic on this one is also a retread of one I built for s customer s couple years back. 

Mich P

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Thomas_H

DIY-PCBs and projects:

Martan

Very Nice! Love the Shoot the Moon for its two gray tones rather than gray and black.

Leevibe

Jon, you are a surgeon and an artist. These are all just incredible looking.

bcalla

jimilee

Again again again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

HOLY CRAP!!! These look amazing, inside and out. Great job!

chordball

Well done on all of them! It's nice to finally see that board put to use! ;D

selfdestroyer

So much awesomeness above!

I miss seeing your builds Jon, keep em coming.

Cody

Addy Bart

Love every one of those! Great etches.

Stomptown

eightysixbret

Orbis_Ignis

Beautiful work, man! Love the etches