News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Drolo Bipolar Bear & Molecular Disruption

Started by dan.schumaker, June 08, 2016, 11:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Here are the two latest from David.  Awesome pedals as always!

Bipolar Bear
Sounds great, the lead channel really rips on it, I really like it.  I had a little issue with the pins of the volume pot on the klon side touching the back of the dual gang gain pot, causing it to short out.  Once I figured that out, it was smooth sailing.

Molecular Disruption
I don't have any programs on this yet, I am getting my connector for the Pick-it today, so hopefully this week I'll be able to load it up.  I am excited to see what I can find to add on this.  If anyone has any cool programs, feel free to share  ;D

BrianS

Both pedals look awesomely sharp. I really like David's boards. They make such sweet sounding pedals.

stringsthings

Excellent work on both builds.  I'm just finishing up a Liquid Mercury Phaser.  I'm a big fan of Drolo's boards.
Laid out well and nice large solder pads.
All You Need Is Love

drolo

Man that was some fast building ! And looks great too :-)
I have zipped some of my patches for the MDD along with some free ones from SpinSemi to get people going :

www.davidrolo.com/Build%20Docs/FV1_patches.zip

dan.schumaker

Quote from: drolo on June 09, 2016, 01:45:28 AM
Man that was some fast building ! And looks great too :-)
I have zipped some of my patches for the MDD along with some free ones from SpinSemi to get people going :

www.davidrolo.com/Build%20Docs/FV1_patches.zip

Your the man David!  I'll be working on loading those up tonight  :D

nzCdog

Awesome builds Dan!  Can't wait till I get the new work area up and running, I have a Twin Peaks to build myself :)

Martan

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings