News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

N.Fish, Brown Eye, Tree Drive and Flower Vibe

Started by brejna, June 14, 2016, 01:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brejna

Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted a build report..

I have here another N.Fish which has been populated for long time.. I couldn't find on/on/on switch, so Brian send me one for free and finally it is finished! Yaaaaay! :D This is gift for a good friend of mine who is a bass player. Again I must say BIG thanks to Brian!

Second one is BSIAB2 with contour pot and 18v operation with fet switching, squeezed in a 1590a enclosure. Finish is laser etched faceplate.

Third one is Ego driver I got from Tremster in PIF month of 2014 and it was time box this thing... Thanks mate once again for pcb. Enclosure is etched, painted and brushed..

And fourth one is Micro Vibe, my try on ic based univibe built in 1590a enclosure which is reverse etched and painted. There are two boards inside, one is audio part and other one lfo mostly. I added fet switching, too.

I hope you like them..
Cheers
Brane

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

You crazy kids and your tiny builds! Nicely done.

dan.schumaker

Awesome looking pedals Brane!  I'm sure they sound as good as they look.  I hope that you will make the flower vibe available  ;D

Marshall Arts

Great! I would love to build the bsiab in a 1590a !

brejna

Thanks guys on kind words. I will offer rest of boards for those who are interested..

Tremster

Awesome! Especially the Vibe. Man, amazingly well done.

Jules

+1 on the mini vibe, would love a chance to purchase a set of PCBs.
Great work.

drolo

jtaormina

Martan

Really awesome! I would be down for a BSIAB or two.

brejna

Timko

Where do you get those flat handled switches from?

brejna

nzCdog

Beauuuutiful builds!  Very impressive work sir!