News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

June re-stocks will be 1/2 price

Started by madbean, June 15, 2016, 05:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwade001

First of all, thanks for the honesty about the boards.

Second, if you were to make a bundle of these, what would you include and what would the price be? 

madbean

Quote from: Dave_B on June 24, 2016, 09:30:35 PM
Any prediction when the Harbinger One will be restocked in the regular thickness?  I'm ready to build one, but it's a large enough board that I'd rather wait for the heavier version.

Not until the current stock is pretty much gone. It doesn't make any sense for me to offer two versions of the same board (and I'd rather spend money now on other resotcks or new projects). However these boards are selling really well so I don't it'll be more than a couple of months.

Quote from: gwade001 on June 28, 2016, 02:38:53 PM
First of all, thanks for the honesty about the boards.

Second, if you were to make a bundle of these, what would you include and what would the price be?

Thanks. Not much incentive to make a bundle as they are already drastically reduced in price. Anything further would be pretty close to 'break even' on cost which is not so hot for me, business-wise.

culturejam

Quote from: madbean on June 28, 2016, 04:08:17 PM
Thanks. Not much incentive to make a bundle as they are already drastically reduced in price. Anything further would be pretty close to 'break even' on cost which is not so hot for me, business-wise.

We lose a small amount on each sale...but we make it up in volume!  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Dave_B

Quote from: madbean on June 28, 2016, 04:08:17 PM
Quote from: Dave_B on June 24, 2016, 09:30:35 PM
Any prediction when the Harbinger One will be restocked in the regular thickness?  I'm ready to build one, but it's a large enough board that I'd rather wait for the heavier version.
Not until the current stock is pretty much gone. It doesn't make any sense for me to offer two versions of the same board (and I'd rather spend money now on other resotcks or new projects). However these boards are selling really well so I don't it'll be more than a couple of months.
That's fine by me.  Thanks, Brian.

jrc4558

Reporting a successfull build of the Electric Mistress clone. Yes, soldering is a little tricky, but overall - excellent value!

Will definitely rebuild with a thicker board once these become available.

somnif

Question/Comment about the Cupcake (2016). The shopping list notes 2 10K resistors, but only 1 is used in the BOM. There is also no R12 on the board or BOM, so I presume that is the second 10k?

ShredderNemo

I believe that's correct concerning the cupcake.

madbean

Yes, there is no R12 and it lists two 10k in the Shopping List instead of one. I'll fix that up. Thanks.

somnif

Can report successful builds of Kingslayer and Cupcake. Woo.

Boba7

I got a working thinboard Dirtbaby! Sounds GREAT, though I had to raise c10 (1,5nf) and c12 (150nf) for the noise. Awesome, especially for the price!!

(Edit: didnt change C13)