News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

AU-Drive Tube Booster

Started by johnk, February 05, 2016, 07:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnk

Quote from: jimilee on February 07, 2016, 01:17:56 PM
Amazing,!!!! Question,with no airflow, does it get too hot or is the enclosure one big ole heatsink?

it only gets a little warm so it doesn't seem to need any airflow.

johnk

Quote from: m-Kresol on February 07, 2016, 01:22:40 PM
now that I think of it, how do you get the voltage you need for the plates? similar to the valvetizer or the cleggster psu? sure did a great job fitting all of this in there and making it look so spacious at the same time

it's a modified Valvecaster so it doesn't need any more than 9 volts to power it.

beneharris

chuckbuick

Jabulani Jonny

Got any details on the L bracket?  I'm trying to figure this out for a multi build using the Valvetizer.  Thanks!
Jonathan

selfdestroyer

Wow, great looking build John. Love that polished etch.

Cody

Jebus

That's a really good looking build! Great job. :)

raulduke

This is some great work.

Very classy.

add4

i wasn't even aware it was possible to get a polished look like that .. how did you do it?  Oo

nzCdog

atreidesheir

Quote from: add4 on February 10, 2016, 09:44:55 PM
i wasn't even aware it was possible to get a polished look like that .. how did you do it?  Oo
I would like some pointers about the polish finish.  I have never managed to get a result this fine.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

gordo

Wow, that may be one of the nicest etches I've ever seen.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

GrindCustoms

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Orbis_Ignis

Super nice! That polish job came out awesome

CarpathiART

Wow! Dude that's shiny! Only after looking in the pedal I realized the clever use of space to fit all the pieces in. Very Cool!