News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

You wouldn't like my Green Russian when it's angry

Started by jimilee, July 11, 2016, 10:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Mudbunny Green Russian style. I've had those knobs for a few years and finally have a chance to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GermanCdn

Nicely done Jimi, only thing that would make it better would be toxic green knobs (don't know if such a thing exists).
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

BrianS

Another home run.  I really like the LED eyes. A great touch.

selfdestroyer

matmosphere

Adam_DIY

Love the eyes awesome graphic. 

How does it sound?

jimilee

Quote from: Adam_MD on July 11, 2016, 11:39:27 AM
Love the eyes awesome graphic. 

How does it sound?
Sounds gnarly in bass and guitar, I've always liked it. I've put it in several multis but never a stand alone. It's sounds like a civil war but beefier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

movinginslomo

Where did you get those knobs? They match the real deal that i had on mine (that was eventually turned into a hairpie by Ron neely then given away) I wonder if you can get that clunky nasty huge footswitch

jimilee

Quote from: movinginslomo on July 11, 2016, 01:41:36 PM
Where did you get those knobs? They match the real deal that i had on mine (that was eventually turned into a hairpie by Ron neely then given away) I wonder if you can get that clunky nasty huge footswitch
Glad you noticed them, for me, that was the icing on the cake. Somebody here was making custom knobs for a while, but I think has since stopped. Probably find them on easy or maybe pintrest.

Soup39

diablochris6

You can't go wrong with LED googly eyes.

I hope that every time you activate the pedal, you yell, "JIMI SMASH!"
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

bcalla

Leevibe

I love the eyes, but I really love the knobs. Sweet, Jimi.