News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Total Recall

Started by Stomptown, July 25, 2016, 11:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

I finished up my total recall a couple weeks back and thought I'd share here.  This is actually my first experience with the DMM circuit and it sounds as good as advertised.  I don't see this coming off my board ever. For the graphics I decided to incorporate the Matsushita "M" logo since I used Panasonic MN3005s and for the background image I used a copy of the DMM schematic (hopefully it's the right sch [emoji12]) I found on the Google and I added an mn30005 chip over one of the drawn BBDs for fun.  I also envirotex'd over the etch which I've been doing on all my recent builds.  I wish I would've tried this stuff sooner.  Its so easy to work with and looks amazing.  I'm guessing I'll be compelled to build one or two more of these like all circuits I fall in love with. A big thanks to Brian for making the project available. So cool!

Stomptown

selfdestroyer

Damn Jon! Looks awesome.

Cody

neandrewthal

m-Kresol

I love it. And all your builds to be honest. I'm usually too much of a perfectionist  to do stuff like this myself, but I like it nevertheless
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Boba7

Totally AWESOME!

Wow. Now that's inspiring...

Great great work and art.

brejna

Damn! That is piece of art..

Bret608

That is gorgeous! And after listening to some samples more closely, this really is an amazing sounding circuit.

BrianS

That is one of the coolest looking etches I have ever seen. I am vey envious of your skills.

matmosphere

Damn, that is freaking awesome. I was so distracted by the etch I almost missed the gut shot. I really like the LED placement, and the way you made the power in symbol look like a screw, it all fits perfectly.

Martan

Stomptown

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Quote from: Matmosphere on July 25, 2016, 01:54:23 PM
and the way you made the power in symbol look like a screw, it all fits perfectly.

I wish I could take credit for that but I lifted it straight off one of the newer versions of the DMM. 

czapa tranzystor 2

Yes
Proto Board is wery interesting,and uncertainty as lack modulation,unknown,maybe trim pot or not good MN300X
What to use Power supply? i,me use diy power,is quiet.
Wery big enclosure,great idea Look professionally. Total Recall that very good project.
Recommended  good chip MN and appropriate power supply.This  the best project in history this forum.

playpunk

Wow!!! Absolutely stunning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Martan

It really is a great sounding pedal! What size enclosure is that?