flanagan0718

Four more...
Foo Fighters - Concrete and Gold
Anatomy Of A Ghost - Evanesce
This Will Destroy You / Field Studies - Split EP
Pelican - The Fire In Our Throats Will Beacon The Thaw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zombie_rock123

Nice haul! How does TWDY's later stuff sound? I've only heard the first two albums but loved them all the way through. Sorry if asking for potted reviews is a bit off topic for the thread.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

flanagan0718

Quote from: zombie_rock123 on October 10, 2017, 08:19:35 AM
Nice haul! How does TWDY's later stuff sound? I've only heard the first two albums but loved them all the way through. Sorry if asking for potted reviews is a bit off topic for the thread.

I think anything they put out is awesome. They always seem to have a different texture to their records.

matmosphere

Haven't gotten the record in the mail yet but I finally got to buy an LP I've been scouring the internet and record stores for about the last 15 years!

It's a reissue, not the original, but I'm cool with that. The last copy I saw sell went for several hundred bucks. So I'm just glad to have a chance to buy it.

I think it might be remixed too.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Matmosphere on December 20, 2017, 05:54:18 PM
Haven't gotten the record in the mail yet but I finally got to buy an LP I've been scouring the internet and record stores for about the last 15 years!

It's a reissue, not the original, but I'm cool with that. The last copy I saw sell went for several hundred bucks. So I'm just glad to have a chance to buy it.

I think it might be remixed too.

What album is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matmosphere

Hahaha, I'm dumb sometimes.

It's Bonsia Superstar by Brainiac. Twenty years ago it definitely sounded ahead of its time. Still sorta feels that way a bit.