News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wait, another phaser? Yes!!!

Started by jimilee, August 20, 2016, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So, the Misses loves the work I do and asked me to build something she could put on her desk to show off her husband....whatever. So obviously, I had to build a phaser, no brainier. The is a Ross clone put to Pcb by a fellow forum member. I've built many of these, but never on a Pcb. I hope you enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Cool Deadpool graphic! How do you like the Ross compared to the phase 90?

jimilee

Quote from: flanagan0718 on August 20, 2016, 03:58:09 PM
Cool Deadpool graphic! How do you like the Ross compared to the phase 90?

To me, the Ross is a little smoother and even. I love one, I've had one on my board for years.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

somnif

I've always appreciated the Ross because it never involves digging through 50 JFETs trying to find 4 that will play together...

Lovely board though. Are both LEDs on/off indicators, or have you rigged up a rate blinker somehow?

jimilee

Nope, I didn't but it's easy enough to do, I think it's comes of of pin 6 or 7 of the lm13700

29palms

this looks really good Jimi!

did you do the artwork first and then drill for the LEDs?

Willybomb

Is that a waterslide?  Laser or inkjet?

jimilee

Inkjet water slide.

jimilee

I didn't put any extra LEDs in there just one hidden by the stomp. Sorry for the confusion. You can make it pulse by connecting it to the LM chip and printing the graphic on paper and marking the holes if you were going to do something with them is a great idea. There is a hulk green Russian I did with green light up eyeballs. That was fun.