Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Star Wars Trailer

Started by culturejam, August 12, 2016, 03:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culturejam

Looks pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

embed looks funny to me and I can't seem to get it to work right.

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jimilee

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Thought this was pretty awesome!

matmosphere

Is that an official trailer. It's pretty sweet with the soundtrack, and there was a ton of new footage in it.

That's one of those songs that if you own a bass you owe it to yourself to learn that riff. It's just so fun.

GrindCustoms

First thing that i thought after seeing this new trailer a week or two ago was... ...if they start to make movies of side stories within the StarWars saga... ...this could go on forever! Wich is freaking awesome, such a good time to be a StarWars fan! :D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

beneharris

Yeah, I just hope that they can keep the quality up!

Muadzin

I'm hoping for a movie where the heroes are Imperials fighting rebel scum. And I can't be the only one. Judging on cosplay only Jedi wannabes come even close to the numbers who dress up as stormtroopers.

beneharris

Quote from: Muadzin on August 24, 2016, 09:41:51 AM
I'm hoping for a movie where the heroes are Imperials fighting rebel scum. And I can't be the only one. Judging on cosplay only Jedi wannabes come even close to the numbers who dress up as stormtroopers.

I was just texting my friend about this yesterday. Why don't we ever get a movie where a Rebel defects to the Empire? That would be cool.

matmosphere

Quote from: Muadzin on August 24, 2016, 09:41:51 AM

The stormtrooper costume are so cool though.

culturejam

I, too, would like to see a Star Wars film shot from the other side of the divide. It would be cool to see from inside the Empire as they deal with the insurgency of the Rebellion.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

playpunk

I just want a bunch if movies with felicity Jones.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

"my legend grows" - playpunk