News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Echo echo echo (CaveDweller)

Started by brejna, August 14, 2016, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brejna

Hi guys, here is my latest build. It is MB's CDweller with TH custom effects optotronic bypass and additional jack for Taprecise from Matthias which hopefully will be finished soon. Cave dweller sounds really good considering it's size and part numbers, great design by Brian with jfet instead classic dual opamp.
Here are few pics, hope you like it.
Cheers
Brane

gül

jimilee

Awesome, one of my favorite delays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

brejna

Thanks guys :)

Quote from: jimilee on August 14, 2016, 04:50:27 PM
Awesome, one of my favorite delays.

It is great little circuit for sure

m-Kresol

turned out very clean inside and out. Why did you need the jumper on the bypass pcb?
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

brejna

Thanks Felix, when I was soldering opto I overheated one pad and it fell of, so I jumper that missing pad

flanagan0718

Looks great man! Love the face plate.

brejna

Thanks, I really didn't know what to put on this one, so it ended with echo..... :)

flanagan0718

I could build and test all day but I almost always get hung up on the art work. I usually end up over thinking it. Sometimes simpler is better.

brejna

Quote from: flanagan0718 on August 23, 2016, 09:39:46 PM
I could build and test all day but I almost always get hung up on the art work. I usually end up over thinking it. Sometimes simpler is better.

Same thing is happening more often to me too.. But as you sad simple can be best option sometimes