News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1590a sized harmonic percolator pcb anyone?

Started by adam_bz, August 28, 2016, 01:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adam_bz

Bret608

Jon Patton's (midwayfair's) perf layout worked in a 1590a if I remember correctly (look for his Cappuccino Fuzz build report). You could get that etched by Haberdasher on copper clad if you don't do perfboard.

pickdropper

I've thought about it but haven't done it yet.  One of these years.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Stomptown

I'm almost certain I have a 1590a layout in my eagle files at home.  I will check and if I find it I can share the project on Oshpark and you could order a set of PCBs. Only caveat is I won't be home to check until Wednesday evening.  I will keep you posted.

Addy Bart

Quote from: Stomptown on August 29, 2016, 06:05:05 PM
I'm almost certain I have a 1590a layout in my eagle files at home.  I will check and if I find it I can share the project on Oshpark and you could order a set of PCBs. Only caveat is I won't be home to check until Wednesday evening.  I will keep you posted.

Sweet. I'm up for building one of these too.  ;)

somnif

As noted above, this perf layout will fit a 1590A (with the usual wiring ninja voodoo nonsense these tiny enclosures require).

Credit to Jon Patton

midwayfair

I could have sworn I made an etchable version of that layout. Maybe for haveyouseenhim ... who I haven't seen around for a quite while. :P

davent

Quote from: midwayfair on August 30, 2016, 02:54:06 PM
I could have sworn I made an etchable version of that layout. Maybe for haveyouseenhim ... who I haven't seen around for a quite while. :P

I think Mike's (haveyouseenhim) switched his attention to shooting lead rather then melting it.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Stomptown

I found this in my eagle files and shared it through Oshpark.  I added a link to the schematic which lists the stock values. Enjoy!

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/WsWUOAej

Addy Bart