Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harmonic Overdriver thanks to Lubdar

Started by Dminner, September 20, 2016, 07:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Quote from: Dminner on September 22, 2016, 10:57:59 AM
Quote from: alanp on September 22, 2016, 10:47:39 AM
It's a learning experience. That's what I tell myself on my many, many oversights and screw-ups.

Dminner, awesome work as usual. I'm not sure that it's yours, though -- I can't see any wires going to the pots and switches! ;) :) ;)

Haha, he wired that part. But off board wasn't nessecary. As long as there is room for at least one oversized knob I'm happy ;)

Actually I recently bought a new pedalboard and I starting to realize my love of huge things doesn't always work out so well haha.

I am actually loving this 125b size since it is small and allows for top mounted stuff :)

I went though this same thing when I first started building. I love HUGE pedals but when you start stacking them and wanting to travel with them it becomes cumbersome quickly. This pedal came out great!

Cody

Dminner

Quote from: selfdestroyer on September 22, 2016, 11:19:23 AM
Quote from: Dminner on September 22, 2016, 10:57:59 AM
Quote from: alanp on September 22, 2016, 10:47:39 AM
It's a learning experience. That's what I tell myself on my many, many oversights and screw-ups.

Dminner, awesome work as usual. I'm not sure that it's yours, though -- I can't see any wires going to the pots and switches! ;) :) ;)

Haha, he wired that part. But off board wasn't nessecary. As long as there is room for at least one oversized knob I'm happy ;)

Actually I recently bought a new pedalboard and I starting to realize my love of huge things doesn't always work out so well haha.

I am actually loving this 125b size since it is small and allows for top mounted stuff :)

I went though this same thing when I first started building. I love HUGE pedals but when you start stacking them and wanting to travel with them it becomes cumbersome quickly. This pedal came out great!

Cody

yeah, that is exactly it...travel.  I bought the board so I could easily travel to a buddies how to play...I have 2 two knob pedals in 1590dds!  Haha, they look cool though.

Lubdar

Ha, that beast of apocalypse pedal probably could have been in a smaller enclosure, but the artwork....
I've got a couple b sized enclosures I think I'll designing things with small size in mind for the future.
(--c^.^)--c