Author Topic: Harmonic Overdriver thanks to Lubdar  (Read 2228 times)

selfdestroyer

• skilled electronics ninja master
  • Electron Doctor
  • Cody - Fresno CA USA
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Harmonic Overdriver thanks to Lubdar
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 12:19:23 PM »
It's a learning experience. That's what I tell myself on my many, many oversights and screw-ups.

Dminner, awesome work as usual. I'm not sure that it's yours, though -- I can't see any wires going to the pots and switches! ;) :) ;)

Haha, he wired that part. But off board wasn't nessecary. As long as there is room for at least one oversized knob I'm happy ;)

Actually I recently bought a new pedalboard and I starting to realize my love of huge things doesn't always work out so well haha.

I am actually loving this 125b size since it is small and allows for top mounted stuff :)

I went though this same thing when I first started building. I love HUGE pedals but when you start stacking them and wanting to travel with them it becomes cumbersome quickly. This pedal came out great!

Cody

Dminner

• Solder Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 12:21:16 PM »
It's a learning experience. That's what I tell myself on my many, many oversights and screw-ups.

Dminner, awesome work as usual. I'm not sure that it's yours, though -- I can't see any wires going to the pots and switches! ;) :) ;)

Haha, he wired that part. But off board wasn't nessecary. As long as there is room for at least one oversized knob I'm happy ;)

Actually I recently bought a new pedalboard and I starting to realize my love of huge things doesn't always work out so well haha.

I am actually loving this 125b size since it is small and allows for top mounted stuff :)

I went though this same thing when I first started building. I love HUGE pedals but when you start stacking them and wanting to travel with them it becomes cumbersome quickly. This pedal came out great!

Cody

yeah, that is exactly it...travel.  I bought the board so I could easily travel to a buddies how to play...I have 2 two knob pedals in 1590dds!  Haha, they look cool though.

Lubdar

• Solder Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 03:30:30 PM »
Ha, that beast of apocalypse pedal probably could have been in a smaller enclosure, but the artwork....
I've got a couple b sized enclosures I think I'll designing things with small size in mind for the future.
(--c^.^)--c