News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hunter fuzz

Started by nzCdog, November 10, 2016, 06:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

Mike (flanagan0718) very kindly PIF'ed me a prototype pcb and transistors to try out, and here she is in her fuzzy glory. THANKS MIKE! :) 

From what I understand it's based on a Heavy weather shooo geezer.  Theme is coffee.  Regular has a red LED, Decaf green...  Rattle can paint with waterslide decals.  A bit disappointed with crap crappy phone pics, looks killah in teh flesh... but meh  :-[

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx219/nzCdog/IMG_20161111_144237_zpsj4kpqhi6.jpg

Leevibe

I like the color scheme and the guts look really nice!

flanagan0718

This looks awesome! Cool color and the theme is clever too! Thanks for posting this, glad you like the fuzz! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alanp

That looks nice :)

Does it come in an Earl Grey version? ;) :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

beneharris

That does look really great. I like that! I still need to build mine! How does it sound?

nzCdog

Thanks for the kind words all :)

Sounds like a fuzz pedal? I'm a bit of a fuzz ignoramus, apologies. I did add a whisker of low pass filtering on the output of the reg channel, tamed the earbleed treble... Sacrilegious? Prolly... Like I said far from a fuzz expert. Some crazy toans in this box for sure, a fun pedal 8)

nzCdog

Alan... A twist of bergamot does make for a superior tea.   I'm with Earl on that one 8)
Perhaps another pedal idea!