News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Taijidrive / Klone (Serendipity / Sunking) build

Started by aflynt, August 10, 2011, 06:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aflynt

Yup. AMZ-FX relay bypass. I had a couple left that I bought before he sold out of them.

-Aaron

dwstanford

Quote from: jkokura on August 10, 2011, 02:47:28 PM
Pretty trippy. I can't even imagine how that thing would look on a stage with some heavy light show going!

Yeah, i wouldnt be able to handle that thing on some strong acid.

aflynt

Quote from: dwstanford on August 11, 2011, 06:02:43 AM
Pretty trippy. I can't even imagine how that thing would look on a stage with some heavy light show going!

Huh. I've got 3 pedals on my board with that same reflective material on it. Maybe that would explain all the people running away clutching their heads screaming whenever I play.  ::)

-Aaron

dwstanford

Quote from: aflynt on August 11, 2011, 07:28:13 AM
Quote from: dwstanford on August 11, 2011, 06:02:43 AM
Huh. I've got 3 pedals on my board with that same reflective material on it. Maybe that would explain all the people running away clutching their heads screaming whenever I play.  ::)

That must be it. 8)

bigmufffuzzwizz

I love it! I wish I knew how you did that cause its blowing my mind! And what a great combo!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

raulduke

Nice build mate.

Ground bus wire FTW. Very practical. Reminds me of something you would see in a Valve amp.

aflynt

Thanks! The holographic thing is really easy to do, actually. Just print your design out on these, seal it with their UV spray or over-laminate, and stick it on:

http://www.texascraft.com/hps/product.php?productid=17551&cat=262&page=1

Oh, and the roll of bus wire I used actually WAS left over from when I built a tube amp!

-Aaron