News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MOLECULAR COMPACTOR (Spin Semi FV-1 based)

Started by drolo, December 05, 2016, 06:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drolo

Seems like having 2 Molecular Disruption Devices (thread disappeared in the crash but you can check it out here ) with 8 programs each was getting too little ... so I decided to build another one. Since I did not need the expression pedal and tap switch as much as I would have thought I made a new layout for a smaller version.

Same circuit as the MDD minus the tap switch, tap switch option control and expression pedal input.

Quite happy with the smaller footprint and reduced number of options (choices, choices ...)

Had built it a while ago but having been busy moving to a new house I had no time to post it yet.
Also some patches I have been working on:

bcalla

Addy Bart

Somehow I missed that YouTube clip from August but wow, those patches sound fantastic David. Any plans to add them to the zip on your site? I loved the dynamic vibrato and the particolay.

The pedal looks great by the way!

Timko

Looks and sounds great!  I've got an MDD that will get built sometime soon.

kinski

Are you selling the PCB and programmed chip?

stringsthings

Just ordered some supplies for SMD/SMT soldering.   Also, a few practice boards off ebay.
Now I'll be all set for projects like this!
All You Need Is Love

matmosphere

That all sounds great, but the glitch delay and the ring mod are just killer. I might have to explore this fv1 thing soon.

drolo

Quote from: kinski on December 06, 2016, 10:50:56 AM
Are you selling the PCB and programmed chip?
Selling programmed chips would be too much of a hassle for me and I would need to charge way more than you could imagine :-)
But the PCB's I could, if there is enough interest

Dminner

Holy crap that glitcholay and pitch glitch are soooo cool.  I need that in my life.

zombie_rock123

I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

icecycle66

sonnyboy27

I'd love one of these to start playing around with. +1 on the PCB interest.

LaceSensor

really need to go into commercial operations with stuff like this, its really amazing.

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love