News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Thailand to Colorado??

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, December 27, 2016, 05:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Can anyone comment on the usual timeframe that it takes for Tayda to get orders from Thailand to Colorado?

Placed an order on the 15th and it still hasn't shipped from Colorado. What is the usual wait time for arrival into the US?

Been a while since I ordered form them  :o

Betty Wont

I always get everything about a week from ordering, never more than 10 days. I placed an order 12-20 and got it 12-23 via the ups promotion they ran for the holiday. I tracked it from Thailand, to India, to Denmark, to Kentucky, and finally to me in Minnesota in 2 days. It seems odd yours is held up that long.

Govmnt_Lacky

I just missed the Xmas offer. I placed an order on the 15th with the standard shipping (longest) so I knew it would be a while. I am just kinda surprised that it still hasn't arrived state-side yet  ???

flanagan0718

Tayda is strange like that. Sometimes it take 3-4 days other times it take 2-3 weeks.

alanp

Christmas is always slow for shipping.

In my experience, if you order with the 15-30 day option, things NEVER arrive in 15 days, but ALWAYS 30 or a little bit longer.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: flanagan0718 on December 27, 2016, 09:14:34 AM
Tayda is strange like that. Sometimes it take 3-4 days other times it take 2-3 weeks.

I'm guessing that they make a few bulk orders from Thailand every month and then sort and mail. Unless you get the pricier shipping options. Must be the holidays like Alan suggested which is causing the slow down.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on December 27, 2016, 09:27:42 AM
Quote from: flanagan0718 on December 27, 2016, 09:14:34 AM

I'm guessing that they make a few bulk orders from Thailand every month and then sort and mail. Unless you get the pricier shipping options. Must be the holidays like Alan suggested which is causing the slow down.

I would assume so. Anything you need quick? i might be able to help. Pm me if you need something.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: flanagan0718 on December 27, 2016, 10:14:21 AM
Anything you need quick? i might be able to help. Pm me if you need something.

Nah. I appreciate the offer though. I can wait it out  ;)

Was just wondering if anyone else out there had experienced this as this is the first time I have seen this much delay with Tayda. I wasn't expecting to get anything prior to Xmas but I thought it would at least be in the US post before then.

Scruffie

There is the christmas post aspect but on occasion tracking is just simply wrong (and I would assume something like that could happen more often in this period) i've had things show up out of the blue and the tracking information suddenly all appear once it's delivered.
Works at Lectric-FX

bamslam69

Sometimes it's taken over 3 weeks to get from Thailand to Australia.
On the other hand, one order shipped from Germany to Australia arrived under a week later.
It's an exercise in patience.