News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aquaboy-BL - Verified

Started by Ralfg, January 01, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralfg

I've been on a bit of a building bender lately.  I can't help myself!  Just finished up the Aquaboy. 

The ghost switch does not seem to work though so I removed it.  I couldn't hear any difference with the switch on or off.

I accidentally used 0.1 uf electro caps instead of 1 uf, but caught the mistake before putting on the pots.  I had a bit of an accident removing the old caps and one of the traces lifted off the board right at the hole, but I was able to correct it by soldering the lead onto the trace. 

Here are some pics of the board, with a strange assortment of knobs I just used for biasing it.  I still need to tweak T1 a bit more to dial in the self oscillation which it kinda a fun feature bringing the delay into oscillation and then messing with the delay knob to bring it into complete mayhem.  Gonna have to box this guy up.

Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

skeeter

Great job nice and neat, do you have any issues with noise? I may give this a go ,just finished the newest Aqua boy and that sounds great no issues at all and the xvive 3005s are great

bluescage