News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

If you've been waiting on your Holiday PIF from me ...

Started by thesmokingman, January 06, 2017, 01:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesmokingman

I got asked today where they were so rather than cover it individually I'll share a bit of my personal life. I've been living on someone's couch since the 20th of december and just yesterday moved into an apartment. I needed every cent I had in case things got worse than that and couldn't justify shipping anything. now that my situation has improved I will get everyone everything as promised, including the overseas items. I apologize for the delay.
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

matmosphere

Damn that's rough. Hope things are looking up and that you can get settled in a new place.

dbp512

I'm glad things are taking a turn for the better! As for my PIF, like I said before, I'd be happy to cover the cost of shipping.
"you truly are a transistor tickler, what with the application of germanium ointment to sensitive fuzzy areas. :)" - playpunk

thesmokingman

its much better, I'd gladly change the hassle of unpacking for spending the holidays the way I did. plus I finally have everything out of storage which means I can get back to soldering. nobody needs to pay for shipping, I just needed to make sure I could cover myself to get through this.

Tremster

Glad to hear things are improving for you.
I won the overseas one, and like I said in the PM: I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping, so please let me know.

jimilee

Happens to the best of us. Great to hear you've over come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

thesmokingman