News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGandBD

Started by daleykd, January 06, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daleykd

I figured we could all celebrate a little more this year (2016 was rough)!  I know that many of you had newborns in 2016.

Welcome to the world, Levi Armyn Daley, born 12/29 at 10:07pm.  He's a chunker, he eats nonstop, and he doesn't shut up (very much like me)!

My wife also got me my deeply desired Gretsch G5420T (Fairlane Blue) for Christmas this year.  She says she'll never be able to top this gift, and she's probably right.

m-Kresol

Congrats Kyle. Both are beauties
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

brejna

Congrats! Wish you all best.

madbean

Truly a "Why Not Both?" if it was ever deserved! Congrats!

raulduke

Congrats he's a cute little dude!

Guitar ain't half bad either ;)

bcalla

Congratulations!  You're starting his sightreading training early (hint: he needs to open his eyes first).

Oh, nice crib.

matmosphere

Nice, congrats on both! They both look like they'll be tons of fun for many years to come.

culturejam

Congratulations!

I wish I would have thought of that photo setup for my daughter when she was first born. Well done!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Stomptown

Two truly amazing gifts right there! Congrats Dale. 

BrianS

Congrats. What a fine looking boy.  The guitar is second though but great looking also.

warriorpoet

Amazing! Congratulations!

I had a dual NGD (NG[irl]D and NG[uitar]D) back in '07. Never getting rid of either. <3
Mzo.FX, Owner

daleykd

Quote from: warriorpoet on January 07, 2017, 10:27:27 PM

I had a dual NGD (NG[irl]D and NG[uitar]D) back in '07. Never getting rid of either. <3
Until Mr. Right comes along when she's 35, right?  :)

warriorpoet

Quote from: daleykd on January 07, 2017, 10:51:27 PM
Quote from: warriorpoet on January 07, 2017, 10:27:27 PM

Until Mr. Right comes along when she's 35, right?  :)
Won't let her date. She's a guitar, after all.
Mzo.FX, Owner

pickdropper

Congrats on both!  Beautiful baby and guitar.

I would recommend carrying the baby in a more padded case, though.  I don't think that one's going to protect him well enough.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper