News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Recent Builds

Started by Adam_DIY, January 16, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_DIY

Thought I'd post a round up of my recent builds.  Continuing my Venture Bros and Archer theme  ;D

Lovepedal Eternity on Vero.  I originally intended to shorten the pcb wires for this and the eternity burst which follows but they sound so good I'm reluctant to take them apart.  The Eternity hasn't been off my board since I boxed it up.

Eternity Burst on Vero

Purple Plexi on a Fuzz Dog PCB.  I hadn't realised the led was going to be over her nipple until I was boxing it up!

JHS AT using Madbeans Turnabout on Vero.  I actually built the board for this almost a year ago and have only gotten round to boxing it now.  This was my first ever go at Envirotex and it was a revelation so much easier than spraying a clearcoat.

Wampler Plexi Drive on Vero I can't find the gut shots I took of the next two.

EP Booster on Vero

A group shot I'm loving all of these they sound great.  The eternity, plexi drive and ep booster are probably getting the most play time.

jubal81

Great looking builds and really clean vero work!
Especially dig the Eternity.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

I love it! Lana is the best!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

BrianS

Those look freaking fantastic. In and out. 

Willybomb

Adam_DIY

bluescage

cajone5

Wow. Really nice work all around. How do the eternities differ?

bcalla

Great stuff!  With all that building, when do you get a chance to play?

m-Kresol

all of them are looking great, i especially like the graphics in combination with the countersunk! led placement of the eternity.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

storyboardist

Quote from: jimilee on January 16, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
I love it! Lana is the best!!!

What he said! Dig the AT-AT one too!
Guy behind Effects Layouts

Adam_DIY

Quote from: cajone5 on January 17, 2017, 04:06:44 AM
Wow. Really nice work all around. How do the eternities differ?

Eternity is assymentrical clipping with a 100k gain pot whereas the burst is symmetrical clipping a few slightly different cap values and a 500k gain pot.  To be honest the burst is a bit high gain for me I love the eternity though its my second favourite od now after my catch 22.

Adam_DIY

Quote from: bcalla on January 17, 2017, 04:43:18 AM
Great stuff!  With all that building, when do you get a chance to play?

I play for an hour ever night and jam with some mates once a week.  If I don't play everyday I start to get very irritable.  I don't smoke anymore so playing and pedal building are now my only stress relief  ;D