News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What a pair of honeys

Started by Adam_DIY, January 24, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_DIY

I was building a sweet honey clone for a friend who had stolen mine and while playing with the artwork he sent me I accidentally inverted the image and loved it so much I had to build another.  The sweet honey he'd borrowed 18 months ago was my third build and now I have it back to say it was rough round the edges would be an understatement. 

These sound much better than my original build.

jimilee

Very very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cajone5

Nice -- I really love the inverted one but they both look great.  How do you apply the image and finish the pedals?

selfdestroyer

AntKnee

Looks like decal and envirotex.

Great job. I love that graphic.

I'm curious how you did the pots? They're in a straight line, but not so on the pcb. Did you offboard the middle pot?
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

culturejam

Those are great!

I like those boards, too. They look cool.  8)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Adam_DIY

Mark picked his own artwork I really liked it too.  They're decals and envirotex as Antknee said and the middle pot was wired off board so we could have the pots in a straight line which Mark had asked for but was a bit of a faff to be honest which is why the pcb in the white one isn't very straight.

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

bluescage

They're both very nice! I like the white one!

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

287m

after change my connection (blocked imgur)
i see yummy honey, great job!

Martan