News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tesseract Reverb

Started by BrianS, February 19, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianS

I know there were not many people who got one of these from Chris but I just wanted to share some info on boxing this.  There's not much room at all. I put mine in a 1590BBT and you can see from the picture it is a tight fit (I had to file down the lip of the lid also).  There is very little room between the board and the top of the box. You might be able to push the board up and do side mount jacks. If you're doing top mounts push the board down as close to the foot switches as you can. I had to remove the cap (I think 26) at top and put a new one in and bend it over.  If you're going to use a 1590BB just measure it carefully. I think you can get it in with the Lumberg jacks but measure it. 

DPTX

That's a tight fit, like docking the space shuttle. 

Boba7

Thanks for sharing!! How do you like the circuit?

diablochris6

Good job with the top mounted jacks. For even more posterity, this is what it looks like when you cram one in a standard 1590BB with standard jacks. No filing needed, but a whole lotta crazy is required!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

BrianS

Well Chris I wish I would have waited now and saved that tall box.  Lol.  My measuring skills are so lacking. 

The circuit sounds really cool. 

stringsthings

Thanks for posting this.  I'll use these tips on my build.
All You Need Is Love

bluescage