News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New from Germany (but I'm Italian...)

Started by Max, February 23, 2017, 04:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max

Hi All, I'm Max and I come from Italy. I play guitar a little bit but I'm actually a drummer (and an aerospace engineer, but that's an accident  ;D ) and I play with electronics since I was 12. I've built small things for my former guitarist, cloning some pedals when I could put my hands on them and experimenting a little bit.
Now I'm finally finishing a very old project putting together some effects for myself, which work all pretty well except for one where an IC started to smoke during test. Which is not bad, last time I destroyed an IC it literally exploded  :o :o :o . But that was used as a spark generator for gas heaters...

alanp

Neat, so we can expect some pedals with Italian flair and design, but with German reliability? :)

Welcome!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Aleph Null

Welcome! I too am a drummer masquerading as a guitarist. Don't worry; they won't hold that against you here.

m-Kresol

Welcome to the team!

Quote from: Aleph Null on February 23, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
I too am a drummer masquerading as a guitarist. Don't worry; they won't hold that against you here.

Sorry, couldn't help it. ;) (I too, was a drummer some years ago (actually played a lot of mallets), but lost touch with this part during studies for space-reasons mainly)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Tremster

Max

Max

Quote from: m-Kresol on February 23, 2017, 10:40:14 AM

Sorry, couldn't help it. ;) (I too, was a drummer some years ago (actually played a lot of mallets), but lost touch with this part during studies for space-reasons mainly)

She's playing a bell!!! She's a drummer too!!! Burn her, burn her at the stake!!!

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website