News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I lost my best friend

Started by jimilee, March 02, 2017, 10:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcalla

This a is terrible loss, Jimi.  Keep strong.  But I know from experience that as strong as you are you will need the support of family and friends.  I hope you have a good network around you to keep you moving forward.

warriorpoet

Oh man. So sorry bro. For whatever it's worth to you, you have a pastor in Michigan praying for you and the family.

Grace & Peace,
Justin
Mzo.FX, Owner

czapa tranzystor 2

EBRAddict

That's tragic. Sorry for your loss.

blearyeyes

So sorry to hear of your loss and the pain you must be enduring. Hang in there brother, we are all pulling for you and your family.   

stringsthings

Sincerely sorry for your loss.
All You Need Is Love

Bret608

Let me echo everyone else here and say how sorry I am to hear about your loss. I thought your post about playing a gig with your brother at New Year's was really endearing, so it is a shock to hear about this so soon after. All the best to you and your family in this trying time...

Ralfg

That is just horrible.  I wish all the best to you and your family.   
Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

Jules

Quote from: jimilee on March 03, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
You guys are the best. You guys probably know that I have no social media, so you guys are my connection to the world. I look forward to the forum everyday because of the knowledge and fun. Even though I've never met most of you, I feel like I know you ,your overwhelming support really helps and means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Over the next few days, I will have to go  clean out his apartment in addition to the funeral on Monday. In this trying time, I know I can count on you all, thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
It will be a tough week Jimi but you will get through it. take strength in the love and great memories of your brother.
I am not on social media or any other forums either just the Madbean forum
I feel the same way about this forum, full of great people and I very much look for my daily Madbean catch up.
All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timbo_93631

I'm so sorry Jimi, there are no words.  Praying that the Lord gives you consolation, peace and strength, in an impossible time.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

jimilee

I learned yesterday that the artery that goes in to the heart was 99% blocked and that's why his heart stopped immediately. They call that the widow maker, if anyone was standing next to him, it still would have been too late. He used to drink death wish coffee and sometimes energy drinks before working out and that only perpetuated it. He was Buddhist and never went to doctors, he always chose a more natural approach. That's why even he didn't know he very well could have had high blood pressure.
  If you guys want to take a peek in to the kind of person he was, check out Seansdays.com He was a very talented writer and musician. I found out that he wrote almost everyday and has volumes and volumes of stuff he'd written. We have three sisters and I found out that each of us knew a different side of him, it has really been an enlightening sort of feeling.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bluescage

I'm very sorry for your loss! :(

sjaustin

I'm so sorry to hear this, Jimi. There are no words. All of us are pulling for you as you go through this impossible thing.

Lubdar

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
(--c^.^)--c

CODymmoT

So sorry to hear that Jimi

Sending love from down under.