News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

How are people posting their photos

Started by evildead222, March 26, 2017, 03:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evildead222

How are people posting their pics so it show in the box here.

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

evildead222

I gets the picture in the box and not just the web adress right?

madbean

You can attach photos directly to your post, as well. When you start a thread or hit reply click the "Attachments and other options" below the text box. It gives you the option to upload an image directly from your computer.

somnif

I tend to use imgur when I need a host

matmosphere

I use imgur. It gives you code that you can just copy and paste into forums and the picture automatically comes up. I doubt that's unique to imgur but I know they have it.

evildead222

Thanks i would just attach the picture but it always says the file size is too large.

Stomptown

I've found the easiest way is to use the Tapatalk app to upload pics straight from my phone. The only caveat is that tapatalk commonly posts newly started threads twice.  Not sure why that happens so often.

flanagan0718

I use my Blog to host the pictures. Then right click and "copy picture address". When using in a post here click the "insert image" button (fourth from the left) and paste the address in between the ] and [.

alanp

Quote from: Stomptown on March 26, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
I've found the easiest way is to use the Tapatalk app to upload pics straight from my phone. The only caveat is that tapatalk commonly posts newly started threads twice.  Not sure why that happens so often.

I have a dumbphone :) all it does is send text messages and act like a telephone, and that's all I want it to do :D
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

All my pictures are hosted on my blog also..works well for me.

Cody

davent

I've used photobucket for years, thousands of photo hosted there but my frustration with it of late has reached the point that i'd never recommend it but i can not offer up a better alternative.

I don't have a phone but i've an ipod, i only use it for the camera.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Willybomb

If I'm not attaching directly off my laptap, I use my facebook link for the pic as most of them go up in my pedal builds album that I have there.