News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First to post!

Started by alparent, March 30, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alparent

I know ..... I'm a looser. :P

Any ballpark idea on the price for these kits?
I'm French.......sorry for my bad Englishhhhhhh.

madbean

My guess is that they will be between $10-14 each (audio board, switching board, custom pots and micro-controller included). Same price for all projects. I'll know for sure in a few days.

LaceSensor

bargain. sounds awesome

Ive been interested in VFE for a while, but never purchased.
What he is doing with interships and job skills development with students is pretty amazing.

Dv8r601

Damn really? I was expecting $20 or more. Thats way better than a bargain, that's a steal.

Madbean,You're a champion among men.

madbean

Quote from: Dv8r601 on March 31, 2017, 11:31:09 AM
Damn really? I was expecting $20 or more. Thats way better than a bargain, that's a steal.

Madbean,You're a champion among men.

Thank you, but the kudos belong to Peter. His generosity has allowed this all to happen.

Spacebass

Hallo, will we have the schematics for the modulation and delay Fxs? I d really like to see the mobius strip bumblebee and enterprise. Thanks a lot!

madbean

I have the Eagle schematics for most of them, but unfortunately they are not easily decipherable. I believe they may have been imported from another program so they are kinda hard to pick apart. However, I will have ongoing discussions with Peter so I will ask when appropriate if he has better drawn schems for the ones I am missing. If worse comes to worst, I'll see about re-drawing them myself.

Spacebass

Thanks Bean! Your effort is always appreciated!

alparent

How can I delete this post?
I'm French.......sorry for my bad Englishhhhhhh.