News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

what are you guys listening to at the moment?

Started by the3secondrule, August 25, 2011, 06:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

raulduke

What a voice!

Neat, simple, guitar playing too.

RobA

Jim Hall, Dec. 4, 1930 -- Dec 10, 2013
To me one of the great innovators on the guitar. This is one of my favorites of all music,

Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rock•it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

micromegas

Quote from: RobA on December 10, 2013, 01:27:26 PM
Jim Hall, Dec. 4, 1930 -- Dec 10, 2013
To me one of the great innovators on the guitar. This is one of my favorites of all music,

I totally agree with you. He changed completely the way jazz guitarists understood armony & comping. One of my all times favorites
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

GermanCdn

This week it's Feel the Steel and Balls Out by Steel Dragon, cause some weeks you just need a lot of toilet humour.....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

ch1naski

I.hate to admit it, but today I listened to Rival Sons.

Curt.

one louder.

selfdestroyer

All day today, their album has been on repeat

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jkokura

Despite Vitalogy being my first, and largely one of my favourite albums of all time, there's a certain amazingness to Pearl Jam's "Vs". If you've never listened to it, it's one of the brightest spots of the early 90s, and you should.

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

DutchMF

Quote from: jkokura on December 13, 2013, 12:00:28 PM
Despite Vitalogy being my first, and largely one of my favourite albums of all time, there's a certain amazingness to Pearl Jam's "Vs". If you've never listened to it, it's one of the brightest spots of the early 90s, and you should.

BIG +1 on this, and go see them live if you have the chance!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

micromegas

I don't know if there are many jazz lovers here, but yesterday I was lucky to attend to a concert of this awesome trio:

Perfect execution and refined taste. One of the best actual jazz trios for me (and these are big words).
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Cortexturizer

If there's one song you should listen to while building pedals

This is the song!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

m-Kresol

I hope it's ok to break with tradition, but I'm totally into Post-Rock since 5 years or so. One of favorite bands atm is a swedish band called EF.

This song is taken from their current album.

You just have to love >10min long songs with lots of guitars, strings and glockenspiel, am I right?
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials