News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

what are you guys listening to at the moment?

Started by the3secondrule, August 25, 2011, 06:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

Load up Audacity and go to 'Generate', then pink noise. You might have to lower the pitch a few semitones, though.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

micromegas

I discovered how to upload music to the server we had at work, connected to the speakers that provide sound to all the office.

Progressive rock is today's mood!

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

davent

Johnny passed through town in March and played a small club which you could not get tickets into... but did see him at Maple Leaf Gardens a year after this was filmed... totally blazed, this band gets it.

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jkokura

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

selfdestroyer

jkokura

This was a fun listen this afternoon.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lars

When you click the "preview" button, it will show you weather or not your YouTube link works so you don't post a bunch of these: 

#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

selfdestroyer

Quote from: lars on April 10, 2014, 04:01:29 PM
When you click the "preview" button, it will show you weather or not your YouTube link works so you don't post a bunch of these: 

#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
#Invalid YouTube Link#
Change it to HTTP instead of HTTPS and it will work.

peAk

Quote from: jkokura on April 10, 2014, 03:29:04 PM
This was a fun listen this afternoon.

Jacob

Talent like this blows me away. This guy must have started music when he was like 6 months old.

das234

I hate to be a skeptic, but something makes my ear say, "MELODYNE!" in those thick, dissonant chords.  In any case, it's a much better use of time than picking on his little sister or scribbling on the walls.  Bravo.   

peAk

Quote from: das234 on April 11, 2014, 05:45:44 AM
I hate to be a skeptic, but something makes my ear say, "MELODYNE!" in those thick, dissonant chords.  In any case, it's a much better use of time than picking on his little sister or scribbling on the walls.  Bravo.   

yeah, I wondered the same. Then I figured who cares cause it would still take a ton of talent to orchestrate all that. The harmonies sounded like they were too spot on to be "not touched"

flanagan0718

miter53

Been listening to The Wipers...just got The Herd on vinyl.

"Only sick music makes money today."-Friedrich Nietzsche
My photography website: http://michaelteresko.com/

Clayford

A superb documentary. Three very amazing musicians. Jimmy Page, The Edge, Jack White. 1hour and 38 minutes of them listening to music, playing each others, and just shooting the shit. At some point each one of them is engrossed by what one of the others is playing and is trying to learn it. Something to be learned here from all of them. Jack White builds a slide setup in the first 30 seconds with some scrap wood, a glass bottle, some nails and a pickup. Is it my style? No. Is it freaking awesome? Yes.

head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded