News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

what are you guys listening to at the moment?

Started by the3secondrule, August 25, 2011, 06:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

mmlee

Could add those guys to my 'keeping it local' post! :D
>Marcus

juansolo

Awesome song and vid
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

flanagan0718

This guy covers a lot of the bands I listen to on the daily. He does a really good job with song and hitting all the melodies and moods.
His version

The original

upthepunxxx

Wake up and smell the noise!!

chaipatel1980

Played that album all week. It happens every single year

alanp

I was googling for reviews, before, and came across the most pointless bloody lyric page I've seen in a long time.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/omens-and-portents-i-the-driver-lyrics-the-earth.html
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

GazMX5

Been listening to a lot of Wooden Shjips lately. I do like my psychedelic rock.

GrindCustoms

Nu-Metal buzz... lol

The bass line in that song is pretty cool... gives all the melody to the heavyness...

Machine Head... listened to that album way too much when younger. Total abuse of FX in that song but really well blended in the guitar lines.... and... Groovy!!!

And this... probably the best punk/hardcore album of the 90's... from wich there's still plenty of influences heard in todays music... such ground breaking in that time.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

mmlee

Refused - what an absolute classic. Thanks for the reminder!
>Marcus

flanagan0718

LD 50 and The Burning Red were great albums!

upthepunxxx

that Refused album still blows my mind. When ever I put it on I always think that if this record came out today it would still be ahead of its time. Its pretty amazing when the stars align and bands are able to make something from front to back that is so darn special to some many people and so many thriving scenes.

Quote from: GrindCustoms on November 02, 2014, 02:19:50 PM
Nu-Metal buzz... lol

The bass line in that song is pretty cool... gives all the melody to the heavyness...

Machine Head... listened to that album way too much when younger. Total abuse of FX in that song but really well blended in the guitar lines.... and... Groovy!!!

And this... probably the best punk/hardcore album of the 90's... from wich there's still plenty of influences heard in todays music... such ground breaking in that time.

Wake up and smell the noise!!

angrykoko

Working from home today.. listening to some oldies

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

irmcdermott

It's a very cold, dreary, rainy day in Nashville, which means I'm listening to one of my favorite records to listen to on cold, dreary, rainy days.