News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

80s(er) Chorus. MBP Pork barrel

Started by verr76, May 13, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verr76

MB Pork barrel. I didn't use the wet switch, instead I added a dpdt switch with 100n and 33n caps to increase rate (R20 in this layout) from this post:
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=4173.0

Hobbyist builder/seller at FPFFX.

shedland

I love that finishing, had a soundwave when I was young so I reckon this is extra special.

How did you do that? Is it a water slide?

So im guessing one of those switches is the dry kill, one is the rate mod you mentioned, is the other the depth mod?

Are the mods worth doing? I've just finished a CE-2 and have put the dry kill mod in, but am wondering about the other mods.

verr76

The one that I would most recommend is the chorus level pot. The others are more like bells and whistles hehe. I added them to use with the kill switch, ei "vibrato" mode , to play around with the warblily sounds.
I have some boxes printed at a local shop. For lack of a better translation , the shop calls it "direct printing". I haven't seen the machine itself, but I think it's a DTG (direct to garment) printer. Don't know if they use special inks though.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

AntKnee

That is nice!
Did you etch the board?
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

verr76

brejna

bluescage

Adam_DIY