News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Time Bandits

Started by Adam_DIY, May 21, 2017, 01:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_DIY

Thanks to Jon aka Stomptown I can finally box up 4 pedals which I should have finished weeks ago but couldn't due to running out of Grind lumens.  Because I'd drilled the foot switch so close to the bottom I couldn't fit any other opto switching in there.

This is the first of the four and my second ever delay pedal a Wampler faux analog echo on a fuzzdog pcb.  It's a pretty decent sounding delay I especially like the tone control.  Temporary knobs on this for now, nothing I had in stock really suits it.

matmosphere

jimilee

That's crazy awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

That is an amazing graphic.  Great job
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

storyboardist

That looks fantastic. Nice work!
Guy behind Effects Layouts

Adam_DIY

Thanks gents I've been dying to finish this one for a few weeks now.  I have an aquaboy pcb I'm getting ready to box up and might do a silver version of the same graphic.

Boba7

The graphic is awesome!!
I've never been too impressed with Wampler delays. I mean they sound good, but I prefer some DIY delays like the Dirtbaby or Multiplex by far.

That said, your build is awesome, I love it!!

Adam_DIY

Quote from: Boba7 on May 22, 2017, 01:19:32 AM
The graphic is awesome!!
I've never been too impressed with Wampler delays. I mean they sound good, but I prefer some DIY delays like the Dirtbaby or Multiplex by far.

That said, your build is awesome, I love it!!

I have a multiplex pcb in my build pile and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Ralfg

That looks really great! How did you do the graphic if you don't mind me asking?
Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

Adam_DIY

Quote from: Ralfg on May 22, 2017, 10:23:34 AM
That looks really great! How did you do the graphic if you don't mind me asking?

Self adhesive gold inkjet paper covered with envirotex.

culturejam

I love that  movie! Well done all around, sir.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: culturejam on May 22, 2017, 11:59:22 AM
I love that  movie! Well done all around, sir.

Agreed! On both

bluescage

PaulL

The graphics are superb. Time Bandits, surprised anyone remembers it.