News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Twin Peaks

Started by flanagan0718, May 16, 2017, 07:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Quote from: selfdestroyer on May 16, 2017, 01:07:12 PM
Love the faceplate Mike! UnicornDNA for the win lol, have not seen to many of them in the wild.

Cody

It was hard to capture but I managed! lol

Boba7

Absolutely beautiful!
Purple is a great -and rare- color! Amazing work.

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

flanagan0718

Credit where credit is due thanks to gordo for the idea and thanks to drolo for the awesome PCB.

Also thanks for the kind words guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matmosphere

Awesome build! I need to build mine sometime I keep forgetting to pick up a tap tempo chip though. Might check out the vactrops you used. I was just going to roll my own.

gordo

Wow, nice to be mentioned in context to this build!  Thank you.  This is a really cool circuit.  Purple is my fave color so slam dunk there and the border around the faceplate really adds a classy look.  I've never used liquid tin, but I need to now.  I really like how that looks.  Very nicely done.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

nzCdog

bluescage

Wow that looks very good!

matmosphere

Did you burn the tapflo chip yourself?

flanagan0718

Quote from: Matmosphere on June 02, 2017, 10:12:19 AM
Did you burn the tapflo chip yourself?

I didn't burn the one in this pedal but I have a couple that I did and tested.

matmosphere

What kind of setup does it require?

nzCdog

@2nd take... that's beautiful Mike!   :o 8)

I gave up on trying to do graphics on mine, just memorised the control names and do the wave shapes by ear lol...  such a lovely sounding trem

flanagan0718

Quote from: Matmosphere on June 02, 2017, 08:15:40 PM
What kind of setup does it require?

It's honestly easier with a PC. I have a mac and gave up trying to get the software to run on it. I had an old netbooks lying around that I used. You need a PICKIT 2 and the code. I have a crappy EBay pickit that does the trick. It was $15 shipped. The TAPLFO code can be found on pretty much anywhere. I used electric Druid's (he is the one that wrote it). Cody (selfdestroyer) has a great step by step on his blog.

LJangel

wow, that's one nice pedal!  Love the contrasting but complementary color scheme.