Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

pickdropper

Quote from: gordo on June 14, 2017, 07:34:49 PM
Again, when the hell do you sleep?

"Sleep...sleep is good for the blood...
Asleep yet?
Nope."

I've averaged approximately 4 hours sleep for the last couple of weeks.  I'm about 2 days away from a Fight Club style mental break.   ;D
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jkokura

Boy I like the way that Cannon looks. Well done dudes.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

matmosphere

I'm unsure why you feel the need to be humble. They all look great! With two more coming soon you guys are really poised to take off! Who will moderate our forum while you're off hanging with all the Keeley's, Wampler's and Matthew's' of the pedal world?!

I have to say I do miss the brown of the original Clusterfuzz, but that's just my personal taste (or lack there of).

warriorpoet

Looking forward to the Cannon. I want one. Badly.
Mzo.FX, Owner

pickdropper

Quote from: Matmosphere on June 15, 2017, 09:00:28 AM
I'm unsure why you feel the need to be humble. They all look great! With two more coming soon you guys are really poised to take off! Who will moderate our forum while you're off hanging with all the Keeley's, Wampler's and Matthew's' of the pedal world?!

I have to say I do miss the brown of the original Clusterfuzz, but that's just my personal taste (or lack there of).

FWIW, I like the copper of the Clusterfuzz as well.  One of my favorite colors, especially for that pedal.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Matt

Nice work. Good call on the 125Bs. Pedalboard real estate is precious
Matt

culturejam

Just another little update here, folks.

We just went live with a website redesign. It's not perfect, and there are still some tweaks we want to make, but it's good enough for rock n' roll. :)

www.function-fx.com
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jubal81

Quote from: culturejam on July 16, 2017, 09:08:08 PM
Just another little update here, folks.

We just went live with a website redesign. It's not perfect, and there are still some tweaks we want to make, but it's good enough for rock n' roll. :)

www.function-fx.com

Love the new site. Simple, classy, professional and easy to navigate and understand.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

culturejam

cajone5

selfdestroyer

Lookin great guys! I echo Jason's comments.

Cody

midwayfair

Site looks good. Some suggestions as you tweak:

1) If you click on a read more for any given pedal, you can go to the "next" or "previous" pedal, but there's no way to navigate directly to the other pedals. You might consider using a drop-down for the "pedals" link in the navigation bar or simply populating the bottom navigation with buttons for all 5 pedals instead of just the two on either side. It's also a little counter-intuitive that you can't go around in a circle, and that the button for the pedal on the *left* side actually takes you to the pedal that was to the *right* of the current selection back on the "pedals" page.

2) The "support" page is a little overloaded with your bio and contacts for reasons other than support. I had to hunt for your "story" and it turned out to be in an unexpected place, and in fact in a place I might not have seen because I might have stopped when I saw that there was warranty info on that page. I don't have a suggestion for this that doesn't involve more nav bar options, though.

3) BIG ONE! The "contact" button on the first page is broken!

culturejam

Quote from: midwayfair on July 17, 2017, 11:16:15 AM
2) The "support" page is a little overloaded with your bio and contacts for reasons other than support. I had to hunt for your "story" and it turned out to be in an unexpected place, and in fact in a place I might not have seen because I might have stopped when I saw that there was warranty info on that page. I don't have a suggestion for this that doesn't involve more nav bar options, though.

I had to jam everything on one page so that the email address would fit in the nav without breaking the line. I'll probably end up rejiggering things a bit.

Quote from: midwayfair3) The "contact" button on the first page is broken!

Gah! Last minute change last night on what pointed where. Thanks.

m-Kresol

I dig the new page. Has a very professional flair.

QuoteWe have additional R&D and assembly operations in Tennessee and New Jersey.

I didn't know that you guys call Brian R&D (I assume NJ is you CJ?) 8)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials